Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Home for the Holidays; the Dining Room.

I just recently posted about this room after our little project, but you didn’t get a look at all the details.  This is my favorite room here in the house this season. 

My table and centerpiece:

table decorations cr

I put my advent calendar on the table, and it has been such a nice addition.

Here are a few of the details:

candy canes cr

jar cr

table cr

I also love the little extra details that are scattered around this room.  They just add that little holiday touch that makes the room feel warm and homey.

plate 1cr

snowflakes cr

This little frame was a project that Krysta and I worked on while she was here.

frame 1cr

Doesn’t it look cute in here?

side table cr

I also love that my tree is in this room.

I love how my tree turned out this year. It seems like I change something about our tree every year. 

Last year:

Tree

This year:

tree cr

I added more picture frames to me tree and I left off the netting.  The netting was just a little too red for this room.

closeup tree cr

My favorite time is at night:

tree at night 3 cr

Isn’t it magical?

tree at night cr 2

Our tree is so old.  My grandmother passed it on to us when we first got married.  I am so glad that it is still hanging on for us.

I enjoy it every year.

I hope you enjoyed it too along with the Holiday tour of our dining room.

tree at night 2 cr copy

4 comments:

Stella said...

Oh my; I don't write a comment on every post but I do always read them all... ( and again and again :))
Andrea your dining room is stunning; it took my breath away and your tree...I'm smitten. And love it!
Stella

katie@tulsadetails said...

Love, love, love the photo tree!!! You have such great taste!!

Krysta said...

I love all the details in this room. Your close up pictures are so fun!

KW said...

Looks awesome. I have my advent on my dining table too with the twigs. Thanks for your help on that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails