Wednesday, May 20, 2015

one*six

16 long wonderful years.

Family Pictures 2014-7943

Today marks 16 years spent with this wonderful man.

We were married around 11am, in the Manti,Utah temple, 16 years ago today.

swenson076

It has been a long road.

There have been lots of ups and downs.

Family Pics 2012 (44)

Marriage is not always easy, but even when it was hard; loving him was always easy.

I am so thankful for a man who is kind, sensitive, caring, and thoughtful.

Smitten

When we got married, I was really young.  I was pretty naive.

Together

I could have made a huge mistake in the husband picking department.

cherish

I am thankful that God helped guide my decision, and lead me to such a wonderful man; who is given me a beautiful life.

 A& J

I love you Jonathan!

 J and A

Thank you for 16 wonderful years.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary to you!

KW said...

Happy anni!

Simply Domestic said...

Happy anniversary to you both!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails