Friday, July 16, 2010

What I have learned Thursday on Friday…

I have had a busy week so I apologize that this is a day late.

I was recently released from my calling in our church.  I was serving in our Women's organization called Relief Society.  Now I will be serving in Primary which is for our children 18 months to 12 years.

I have been very busy as I am trying to dive in to that new experience.

Along with that, we are trying to keep up with our Alphabet, have some fun summer activities, and all the little errand and chores that come with life.

What did I learn this week?

Well, I actually have so many that I could share.  Today I am going to

keep.

it.

simple.

smile

Smile.  I know it sounds like such a cliché.  You hear it all the time.  I personally tried it this week, and oh what a difference it made.

I believe that a smile can really take you far. 

It can change any bad situation in to a good one.

Try smiling at your kids when you really want to say GRRR!!

Try smiling at the supermarket while you are pushing the cart loaded with groceries and five children.  You might even find yourself laughing.

Try smiling while you exercise.  It really will make you work harder and accomplish more.

Try these 3 smile I mean small ways to make your life a little better. 

You may touch someone else’s life in the process.

2 comments:

Stella said...

You wrote: "I keep it simple".
But what you wrote is o so true.

And; it shows that being nice doesn't cost much. Being negative takes loads of energy.

Have a wonderful day!

Craig@Cool Blogs said...

hey its nice blog...
I read your recent posts...informative...

Similarly you can jump into my blog and hope you enjoy my blog too..my blog url is

http://vinothcraig.blogspot.com

Pls dnt forgot to leave any kind of comments that u wish to do...

Dear blogger, also am intrested to add your blog on my blog lists...could you pls add my blog as COOL BLOGS with the same url in your blog roll or blog lists...after adding do me a msg ..let me add urs

thank u ..enjoy blogging

Related Posts with Thumbnails