Monday, April 19, 2010

New Project

That is all I need right? 

Well, I am really passionate about this particular project.  I am a pathological picture-taker.  This little project goes right along with that.  I hope I can get in the habit with it and keep it up.  I just need to find my niche and keep it going.

I am doing my own little version of a Project 365 or Project 52.  A picture a day/picture a week.

You can check out what I am posting here:

project 365

www.pictureprojectthreesixfive.blogspot.com

(There is also a link on my sidebar.)

This has a three-fold mission for me.

1.  I hope to learn more about my camera as I attempt to photograph something everyday.

2.  To capture our life once a day through pictures, not words; for 365 days and put it in a book.

3.  To find something good in each day.

I hope you enjoy checking out what I include there each day.

 

4 comments:

Emily said...

Good for you!

Tara said...

I love this project - I'm working on it, too! (makes me laugh when we're doing the same thing w/o telling each other about it -- I feel like I'm on the 'right track' if I'm doing the same thing as Andrea) :)

KW said...

Looks like a fun project for you. Make sure to update it a lot so we can see what is going on.

Krysta said...

What a great idea!! I would love to do that. Maybe I will start january 1st.

Related Posts with Thumbnails