Saturday, February 20, 2010

Famous?

I have recently been featured on one of my favorite blogs.  I have been reading this blog for almost 2 years.

Just a Girl is such a fun read with great ideas.  She is read all over the blogging community.

And... yesterday, she featured me and my bedroom re-do.

Had I known I was going to be featured, I would have posted about something other then my husbands 13# bass, and Isaac caught with his pants on the ground.

I just found it this afternoon, and I am ecstatic.  It is so nice to feel loved.

JustaGirlButton

Go here to read about it.

Also, Heather Meyer, a cute mom of four,  found my blog through Just a Girl.  This is what she had to say.

Seriously, a kind word goes a long way.

What kind words have you used today?

6 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

this is SO exciting! Congrats. I just read your last few posts as well. How do you have all the energy to get everything done + 4 kids! You are an inspiration.

schrammfam said...

You are awesome!! YAY!! Loved all the new posts!

Krysta said...

My BFF is famous!! You are awesome. Way to go. :)

cpdendy said...

I also found your blog through Just A Girl! And then... I browsed through all the blogs about your beautiful home and children for WAAYY too long yesterday! Oh, and I live in Arkansas too!

The Peterson 5 said...

I found your blog through Just A Girl, too. It is such a great blog! You have so many cute ideas. I was wondering if I could add you to my home decor/craft blog list?

Emily said...

FUN! How exciting! I've never read that blog, so I'll have to check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails