Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Midnight Snack...

It seems as though all in did in the beginning of this pregnancy was eat.  Now, I can hardly find the time.  It is 8:48 pm, and I have yet to have dinner.

I have so much energy right now that I can't find the time to eat.

WELL....

my tummy decided it didn't like that.

At midnight the other night, I had to get out of bed.  It was growling like crazy.

So... I got up and had a midnight snack.  No literally... it was Midnight on the nose.

I guess tonight I should try and have some dinner so my tummy can rest peacefully.

What do you think?

1 comments:

Krysta said...

It kind of reminds me of my early nursing days (which are soon to come again). I would go non-stop all day, hardly eating at all and then go to bed. After waking up for that first feeding of the night I would head to the kitchen, sit on the floor and eat whatever I could find...not a good thing! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails