Sunday, July 19, 2009

I know I know...

365 days of blogging ha ha ha...

Well... I have been busy.  I painted two rooms, bunk beds, a dresser, a desk, and a changing table; with help from my lovely friends Luanne and Paige.  I put rooms together, put Isaac in a big boy bed, and hung things on the walls; with help from my adoring husband.  (a peak of all my hard work to come soon.)

As for the right now, we just enjoyed a great week with my Sister Kristin and her husband Jared.  They are such a fun couple.  We had a great time.  Kristin and I are having babies 3 weeks apart.  This is the first cousin for my little ones on my side.  I am so happy to be sharing it with her.  On top of that, since she is having a boy she was able to take all of my boy bedding and clothes off my hands.  That emptied about 3 -4 rubber maid bins.  I love getting rid of things, especially when it is going to someone I love.  It will be so fun to see their little guy in things that Isaac, and possibly Jex wore.

Sisters

Here we are.  It is so not fair.  I am 25 1/2 weeks in this photo, and she is 22 1/2.  Ahhh...  Oh well, I have 3 already so I guess it is expected.  Doesn't she look great?

While they were here, we went to the zoo.  On like the hottest day ever.  So we didn't stay long.  I have to share this hilarious picture.  We went into a little cage full of birds.  I thought it was so neat to have them flying around, and they would even land on you.  Needless to say, my kids were not amused.

Birds

I hope they let go of some of their fears soon.  It seems like all of my kids have it.

We spent a lot of time just hanging out,  and played lots of games.  Jex was fascinated with Checkers.  We had yummy food, and Celebrated Jonathans birthday.  Happy Birthday Honey!!  We enjoyed a movie or two, and tried to show them the red neck way.

We also went out to Magic Springs on Saturday.  Bad Choice!! Raven Simone was in concert, and it turned out that there are a lot of Raven Simone fans in Arkansas.  It was so busy.  We had a nice time though.  Here are a few shots.

games

"Lets play a game while we wait in line."  Jex was always challenging Jared to a game.  Oh, and Stella loves having her picture taken.  She is always striking a pose.

Slide

Down the big water slide.  We have Jared, Jex, Stella(all covered by the splash of water, and Jonathan.  I am proud of the kids.  They tried the slide once with a little nudge from Jonathan, and now they love it.

horse

"Hi, Mommy."  "This is the only ride I can ride so I am going to stay on for a while, see ya later."

tube

No nap, and still going strong.

Isaac run splash

And these are down in the puddles again, but they just love splashing around.  I take anxiety medication now so I could really care less about getting messy, muddy, wet and dirty.  ...and I think that is a good thing.   Isaac water splash

We had such a great visit with the Warburtons.  We are so glad that you took the time to come and see us.  I love family.  We love you Jared and Kristin.  Oh, and Baby Warburton.  We can't wait to meet you little guy.

9 comments:

Krysta said...

Very fun pictures of your week. I'm laughing right now at your sisters picture...the brick wall, facing together like that, the word sisters on the pic. I have one almost identical. We are too much alike! Our brains work the same way. I swear, people who read BOTH of our blogs probably experience dejavu. (sp?...you know what I mean). Love you my bestest friend!

Jaron said...

Very cute pictures! I wish now I'd taken the opportunity to learn from you when I had the chance. Darn! Cutie, cutie family you have!

Dave and Lindsay said...

I am glad you guys had fun. Cute pictures. I feel bad about missing Jonathan's birthday, I need to call him!

The Dooley Family said...

How cute!! What software do you use to edit them with, or is it a digital scrapbooking thing? I just got Photoshop elements and I have Picasa and now i'm trying to get the most out of them!

I miss your family SO much...Isaac is getting so big that I barely recognize him!

Love you all! Squeeze those kidlets for me!

Jerald and Lorene said...

We love the photos and we think that BOTH mommies look beautiful!! You can tell the kids had a great time. We feel sad we were not there to eat Larry's Pizza with ya'al for Jonathan's birthday.
Love, Jerald and Lorene
gram and gramps

Jerald and Lorene said...

Oh, PS - the back of Isaac's head looks just like Jex's but lighter color. I love it!

Tara said...

I love your pictures, Andrea -- esp. the one of Isaac with the reflection in the puddle. They are all just beautiful. Your family looks so great! And I'm glad you're feeling better -- I can't wait to see what you've been up to with the painting and the projects and you're never ending amazingness. :)

KW said...

We had such a great time with you guys, minus the chiggers! :) Thanks for showing us around. We miss the kiddos already. The pictures turned out great!!

Pam said...

It looks like you two had a fun time! my two little girls with babies at the same time! I love the picture!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails