Monday, July 6, 2009

My first Photo Shoot

As you know, I got a knew camera recently.  My dear friend Paige asked me to shoot some pictures.  She is getting married in September and needed some photos for her video and announcement.  It was so fun!!  I was also so worried because I am still learning all the tricks of the trade.  I am happy how they turned out.  I only wish we had time for a few more.  About 10 minutes in to the photo shoot it started pouring.  I really mean pouring.  It was fun to get a few shots in the rain.  Sometimes you just have to roll with the punches.  Here are a few of my favorites.

Close up

Closeup on Swing

Kiss Close up  

Reflection

Raining 2

Bridge Sepia 

Sweet Nothings

Okay so I know I said a few, but I just couldn't choose.  Aren't they the cutest couple.  Love you Paigey!!

10 comments:

The DeVito's said...

Those are great! I love the rain one's.

Eileen said...

OMG! Well done! I also love the ones in the rain. Way to improvise.

Stephanie said...

good job! They turned out great! That is one honking ring!

Krysta said...

Good job! That first rain one is my favorite.

Emily said...

Great pics! The camera is so addicting!

Pam said...

Good Job, I like the one in the rain in black and white the best!

Jasons girls said...

I agree the black and white in the rain is amazing !! Real nature is the best. I think you did a great job Andrea !!!

Anne said...

Wow I'm impressed with your photography....those are so good!! I think I'm ready for a new camera :)

Colt 'n Tami said...

GREAT PICS!!!!!!

Lorinda said...

How fun to have a new camera for a woman that loves to take pictures! I love, love, love the picts of Isaac at the amusement park running through the water. Your kids look so big and grown up! Miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails