Thursday, October 24, 2013

Love is spelled T.I.M.E.

I haven’t had much time for blogging lately.

 photo swenson026swap_zpsc229d129.jpg

We have been really busy around here being a family.

 photo ringaroundtherosies_zps46e7b1a9.jpg

My time has been spent hanging out with those I love, and doing for those I love.

 photo swenson132_zpse2f756ac.jpg

I hope they know that my time is how I show them my love.

 photo swenson123_zpsab54c9f7.jpg

There are moments that I wish I wasn’t human and didn’t tire easily.

 photo swenson076_zps0c5e57e1.jpg

I always feel bad that by the time my loverboy gets home I am wore out.

 photo swenson030_zps4a1a1879.jpg

It is good to remember that a little bit of time can go a long way.

 photo swenson068_zps7b633af0.jpg

Sometimes it is best to drop the things we think are so important, and share our time.

Which is what I have been up too lately.

 photo swenson036_zps1ffd5597.jpg

I hope to squeeze this blog in when I am not so busy loving and doing for this family of mine; because my blog doesn’t need my time as much as these people do.

 photo swenson034_zps02ea05d3.jpg

Photos taken by Jill Burton.

Thanks Jill; I love them.

11 comments:

Candice said...

Beautiful photos! Your hair is so long and you are so pretty!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous!! I think those are my favorite photos ever of you guys. Can't believe how grown up Isaac is starting to look. Sure miss you all. I love seeing you so happy. :)

KW said...

I think they turned out great. Love the colors you chose.

Dave and Lindsay said...

Very cute pictures! I love them!

Unknown said...

Beautiful family photos! Love these colors all together, and such a beautiful location.
ps- your hair is getting crazy long! so pretty!

Eileen said...

Beautiful! Everything!

Amanda B said...

Beautiful family photos, what a lovely moment in time (pun intended) you have captured. You guys are all so gorgeous. x

Kathy@mishmashmom said...

So Pretty!

Colleen said...

GORGEOUS pics!!! you will have fun placing those around the house. such a beautiful family Andrea.

Leslie Posey said...

love your pics...and the beautiful mountain backgrounds. I know that those mtns put an even bigger smile on your face! Tess running is a fav, she is sooooo adorable but I do hate that she is growing up way too fast!!

Simply Domestic said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I love the outfits you all are wearing. And the scenery is to die for. Blogging always takes a back seat in my life when things get to hectic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails