Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Reminder.

Life has had it’s ups and downs over the last few weeks with our moving across the country.

Today is a simple reminder to myself of why I do what I do.

 photo YorkRevBBgame-0376_zps66f839e0.jpg

It is the hardest job in the world.

 photo YorkRevBBgame-0372bw_zpsc7ba4833.jpg

Sometimes I wonder if they see what it takes.

 photo YorkRevBBgame-0362_zps82ae4220.jpg

…but I know that they know I love them.

 photo MayfestivalEastYork-0052_zps81e881df.jpg

Even when I am frustrated.  They know.

 photo Easter2013-0337_zps30ecade2.jpg

They know because I am their mom…

 photo kids_zpse67758b9.jpg

…and even when life gets turned upside down I am still the best one for the job.  and for some reason they love me regardless of my faults.

…and that I am thankful for.

5 comments:

Letti said...

Thanks for this post. Our summers are so much alike. We are both moving to different states. The only difference is I have already moved even though I still feel like I'm on vacation. I can't wait to see you decorate your new home and then hopefully it will inspire me.

Creative Cole said...

Well Said!

Creative Cole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krysta McClure said...

We're so glad you have moved to our ward and neighborhood! Can't wait to get to know you better.....

Christal said...

Moving is the PITS! The re-adjustment and the settling in and the settling in is often excruciating. You are awesome. You'll get through it with flying colors like you always do! Seriously...HAVE FUN!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails