Even though our life has been turned upside down as of late; we have had many moments around here that I am so proud of.
Moments that are worth documenting.
1. Coming to the end of this medical school, residency, fellowship, and moving all over the world journey.
2. Realizing how hard it has been, but coming through the other side stronger and better.
3. Watching Jonathan as he accepts his fellowship awards; knowing how hard he has worked.
4. Getting the news that he passed his boards. Jonathan is board certified. WOW!!
5. Watching Jex receive his Arrow of Light. Knowing how hard he worked to receive it.
6. Seeing my husband stand in that room during Jex’s ceremony as an Eagle Scout.
7. Being there when Isaac graduated from Kindergarten. My sweet boy is growing up.
8. Celebrating as my kiddos finished another successful school year.
9. Listening to Jex and Stella play at their final piano recital with their PA teacher. They did amazing, and she taught them well.
All these beautiful moments that make a mom and wife proud.
Moments to count my many blessings.