Monday, July 29, 2013

Seriously…

Where has this summer gone?

I have had absolutely NO time for blogging.  (Which is part of the reason I choose not to make money with this, I don’t have the pressure and I can let it go for a few weeks if needs be.)

Balance in everything right?

I thought I would check in and tell y’all we have made it home.

We closed on our new house.

House-0515

We are all settled in.(sort of)

With a to-do list a mile long, but that is to be crossed off when summer is over.

I plan to show you more of our house when time permits.

We have spent every waking moment enjoying our family; grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.

We have also made new friends.

In fact, I have 13 neighborhood kids running around playing capture the flag in our backyard.

This is the exactly what I had hoped for.

We have counted our many blessings.

I have also been busy behind the camera. 

Many many photo sessions to edit. 

Want a little peak? (because I can’t share my thoughts without pretty pictures)

Meet Hank:

 photo HankRyanWarburton2weeks-0705_zpsd9c00e8a.jpg

He is my new nephew.  He is Ruby’s baby brother and just the sweetest addition.

 photo HankRyanWarburton2weeks-0615bw_zps7c6c6ddd.jpg 

Luke; his big brother is quite smitten.

In fact, we all are.

 photo HankRyanWarburton2weeks-0690_zps3061af0b.jpg

I feel so blessed to be in Utah and be a part of these moments, and to see my dear sister’s arms full with a newborn.  It brings tears of joy to my eyes.

Meet Liam:

 photo LiamandLondon-0323_zps71680e12.jpg

My other new nephew who is 4 months now.  I missed seeing him when he was born.  It is so good to get to know him now.

And his sister London:

  photo LiamandLondon-0371_zps5179cb92.jpg

Tess has missed her so.

I have enjoyed taking pictures of my little friends.

It has been wonderful to get to know them a little better.

My kids love having little cousins to hold and spoil.

I must say goodbye now. 

I have a million more pictures to edit. 

I was so lucky to meet up with my Pennsylvania friend; Amber.

We met at Bear Lake and spent the weekend hanging out, and then I snapped some fun extended family photos.

 photo FamilyonBeach_zpsbe9fe950.jpg

What a beautiful family.

Ok.. really.. Goodbye.

I will fill you in later this week; when I am done working.

8 comments:

Letti said...

I was so happy when I went to bloglovin tonight and your blog popped up. I know what it feels like to live away from family and then to be living close again. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to hear all about your new house and your new adventures in Utah. Until then have a blast making new memories in your new home.

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

Oh I have just been dieing to hear from you!!! I love your home!!! I wasn't sure if from a previous post, you had been house hunting, if this picture had ment something...But I loved it then and I love it now! Congrats! I can't wait to see all your darling decorating in your new home!!! I am soo very happy that you are FINALLY ALL FINISHED and settling in to home life surrounded by family! Do you have a calling yet?? I was just made Primary Secretary! Can't wait to hear all of your fun news and see more of your beautiful photo's! Congrats again and enjoy every minute!!! Yay for wonderful family and cousin memories!!!

Pam said...

So cute. I especially love the one of hank on Luke's back

Whitney said...

LLLLLooooovvvvveeeee your pictures of the kiddos! Shoot to bad your so dang busy! Now that you live close I need you to take pics of my kids ;) Glad you got your house and are all moved in. It looks gorgeous!

KW said...

The pictures are awesome. My CD drive on my computer is broken so I might need to bring the CD to moms to look at the rest I can't wait to see them!!

Colleen said...

yay for being settled!! adorable pictures. loved seeing the ones of Hank too. he's a little doll : )

Becky said...

Oh to be near family! What a blessing!! So happy for you guys!

kpjones2011 said...

I love reading your blog, your home is beautiful! I was looking at you family picture... my bishop and his wife are in it! That's so funny :) What a small world!

Related Posts with Thumbnails