Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Magic of a greeting…

Last week, I spent one afternoon addressing our Christmas cards.  It was a fun day of reminiscing all the friends we have made along our journey.  Christmas cards are among my favorite part of the holidays.  I love receiving them, and enjoy putting ours together.  I feel in my heart that it is one of the most magical parts of Christmas.  The magic in receiving a little note from a friend that you don’t hear from all the time.  It warms my heart to think of each person as I prepare their card.

Photobucket

I wish I had the money to mail a card to every special person we have met in this life, but I don’t.  I mail as many as I can, and then I email a big portion as well.  No matter how you receive our card this year; each one is sent with love. 

To our friends in blog land with love and magic:

Photobucket

Happy Holidays.

Photobucket

From our home to yours.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Your house is absolutely gorgeous for the holidays!! Thank you for your Christmas greeting - it was so fun to see how your kids have grown and what you've been up to this year!

Tara said...

Beautiful, Andrea!!! Beautiful coat, beautiful photos, beautiful cards, beautiful home - it is all just lovely. Thanks for sharing!

Eileen said...

Love that Christmas card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails