Friday, November 30, 2012

Getting Festive {Part two}

I am loving how our Christmas decorations came together in this house.  It is always hard to take what you have for one house and make it work in a new one.  I am happy to say that I love how it works.

Enjoy Part two:

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

I interrupt this tour to say: isn’t my new addition in the corner just so swanky?  I love these shutters.  I found them in our attic, and gave them a good dusting off.  I am going to use them to hold all the Christmas cards we receive this year.  I found this idea here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

…more to come.

If you missed Part one, you missed my favorite part of our house so keep on scrolling back; you won’t want to miss it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything looks great! I love the shutters to hold cards, what a lovely idea. I like your new blog header too!

Enjoying this beautiful life we've created said...

Seriously, your house can not get any cuter! I'm jealous of all of your Christmas decor!! I add a little to my collection each year.. :) slowly but surely!

KW said...

The whole house looks great! I am thinking of making those mason jar snow globes. They are so fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails