Thursday, January 26, 2017

One of the prettiest girls I know…

I had sooo much fun a few weekends ago.  My darling sister asked me to shake the dust off my camera, and do a photoshoot.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0734_zpsa8kzi54f.jpg

I was so excited to take her maternity pictures.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0686_zpsvwf5vdbb.jpg

Right after she asked me, she ended up in the hospital because of her Placenta Previa.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0655bw_zpsl9dl5pqt.jpg

I rushed down there as fast as I could, and hoped she would be better and feel up to photos.  I prayed that all would be well.

 photo Kristins Maternity-06132_zpsfyx8qhbt.jpg

Luckily they got everything calmed down, put her on a mild bedrest and…

 photo Kristins Maternity-0752_zps4qgwkerm.jpg

told that baby to stay put for a while longer.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0653_zpskwt9ireu.jpg

He needs to bake a little longer.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0038_zpsxkwdvr7s.jpg

We also did some photos of the whole fam showing their love to the babe in the belly.

 photo Kristins Maternity-08652_zpsrtavpmgx.jpg

Hank was not showing his love.  He was kinda mad, but that’s a 3 year old

 photo Kristins Maternity-0911_zpswad6gcb0.jpg

He was mostly mad about his sweater.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0936LOVE_zpsnwkkarra.jpg

We finally got him to perk up at the end, after we found a dog for him to pet.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0022_zpsudvzujbh.jpg

I am so amazed at the strength and beauty of this women.

 photo Kristins Maternity-08202bw_zpssrzu0v4b.jpg

She has been thru many hard things, and always comes through smiling and teaching me how to be better.  I learn to be a better wife and mother from her.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0768_zpsqyoyfpym.jpg

I am so excited to meet this new little guy.

 photo Kristins Maternity-07962_zpsode8rhc1.jpg

I know he is a special little spirit.  He is so lucky to have Kristin as his Mom, and Jared as his Dad.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0824_zpsnrszwt8o.jpg

I am ready to hold him, but not yet!! He needs to stay put a little longer.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0040_zpsm4nbz1fs.jpg

This was a fun day.  I loved capturing this moment in time.

Thanks for letting me a part of this, I love you sis.

2 comments:

Stella said...

Such a beautiful post..... you can feel the love for this new baby boy and your sister looks gorgeous. A wonderful family. And this special moment is captured by a very talented and special photographer.....yes....you. You did a wonderful and fabulous job! .
X

jbr said...

I had placenta previa with my second. So scary. I'm grateful for modern medicine, I know so many baby's or mothers wouldn't be here with out it. Beautiful pictures. Hope all goes well with the birth.

Related Posts with Thumbnails