Thursday, January 26, 2017

One of the prettiest girls I know…

I had sooo much fun a few weekends ago.  My darling sister asked me to shake the dust off my camera, and do a photoshoot.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0734_zpsa8kzi54f.jpg

I was so excited to take her maternity pictures.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0686_zpsvwf5vdbb.jpg

Right after she asked me, she ended up in the hospital because of her Placenta Previa.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0655bw_zpsl9dl5pqt.jpg

I rushed down there as fast as I could, and hoped she would be better and feel up to photos.  I prayed that all would be well.

 photo Kristins Maternity-06132_zpsfyx8qhbt.jpg

Luckily they got everything calmed down, put her on a mild bedrest and…

 photo Kristins Maternity-0752_zps4qgwkerm.jpg

told that baby to stay put for a while longer.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0653_zpskwt9ireu.jpg

He needs to bake a little longer.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0038_zpsxkwdvr7s.jpg

We also did some photos of the whole fam showing their love to the babe in the belly.

 photo Kristins Maternity-08652_zpsrtavpmgx.jpg

Hank was not showing his love.  He was kinda mad, but that’s a 3 year old

 photo Kristins Maternity-0911_zpswad6gcb0.jpg

He was mostly mad about his sweater.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0936LOVE_zpsnwkkarra.jpg

We finally got him to perk up at the end, after we found a dog for him to pet.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0022_zpsudvzujbh.jpg

I am so amazed at the strength and beauty of this women.

 photo Kristins Maternity-08202bw_zpssrzu0v4b.jpg

She has been thru many hard things, and always comes through smiling and teaching me how to be better.  I learn to be a better wife and mother from her.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0768_zpsqyoyfpym.jpg

I am so excited to meet this new little guy.

 photo Kristins Maternity-07962_zpsode8rhc1.jpg

I know he is a special little spirit.  He is so lucky to have Kristin as his Mom, and Jared as his Dad.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0824_zpsnrszwt8o.jpg

I am ready to hold him, but not yet!! He needs to stay put a little longer.

 photo Kristins Maternity-0040_zpsm4nbz1fs.jpg

This was a fun day.  I loved capturing this moment in time.

Thanks for letting me a part of this, I love you sis.

7 comments:

Stella said...

Such a beautiful post..... you can feel the love for this new baby boy and your sister looks gorgeous. A wonderful family. And this special moment is captured by a very talented and special photographer.....yes....you. You did a wonderful and fabulous job! .
X

jbr said...

I had placenta previa with my second. So scary. I'm grateful for modern medicine, I know so many baby's or mothers wouldn't be here with out it. Beautiful pictures. Hope all goes well with the birth.

julie said...

Truly beautiful post and amazing pics - so talented :) I also had placenta previa with my 3rd child; everything turned out fine for me and i'm sure it will for your lovely sister, best wishes to her. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Romantic Wishes

Clipping Solutions said...


Really nice post. provided helpful information. I hope that you will post more updates like this.
clipping path service
Background Removal Service

ebony lorange said...

What an amazing blog you have shared with us. Liked and applaud this one. Image Retouching
Photo Editing Helps
Neck Joint
Photoshop Guideline
Clipping Path Tutorial
Drop Shadow Helps
Background Remove
Image Editing
Image Cut Out
Photo Manipulation

Unknown said...

Thanks have been given the opportunity to comment. Hopefully what you provided is useful for all those who need them. Visit my website if you want to know more about.
If you are looking Mobile Legends Mod Apk , then Mobile Legends Mod Apk is one of the best website. You must check it out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails