Thursday, November 29, 2012

Getting Festive {Part One}

I love decorating for Christmas.

I realized just how much when I carried 8 Christmas bins down from the attic full of Holiday décor.

I am going to split this up in to a few posts.

Enjoy checking out our home for the Holidays…

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for being a part of our Holidays.

Merry Christmas from our home to yours.

J & A and Co.

Don’t forget to check back in for Part Two.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything looks so beautiful! I just love it. I haven't decorated at all, only because we're moving this weekend. your post inspires me so much. love your home

kh said...

oh, i love your tree. please do a post on just your tree. ☺

Colleen said...

first have to say love your header!!! such a pretty change. secondly I love what you have done so far. it looks so pretty in there. love the wreaths on the stairs.

Amy said...

Love your new header! I want to curl up on your couch with hot cocoa! :) Hopefully, our next house {we live in a ranch} we will have an open staircase to hang wreaths from! Love it! So cozy!

Simply Domestic said...

Wow! Everything looks beautiful. Your home looks so welcoming. Your wreath on your front door is gorgeous. I love your new header, too! Okay, I'll stop. I really could go on and on...(Your #1 fan!)

Meredith said...

Love the new look! Can I ask how your stockings are hung on the mantel? I'm looking for a way to hang ours without using the stocking holders, but I also don't want holes on the front of the mantel from nails or hooks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails