Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Family Pics 2012

While my girlfriend was here a few weeks ago, I begged her to take our family pictures.  Truthfully, I didn’t have to beg too hard, because she loves me and she offered.

They turned out great.  Here is a peak at some of my favorites:

Photobucket

Thanks Krysta.  You’re the best.

Photobucket

You can visit Krysta here at Krysta Moes Photography.

Photobucket

I enjoyed putting together our outfits this year.  I worked really hard in September putting them together.  I was thinking mid-October would be a great time for pictures via my tripod.

 Photobucket

Then! I found out Krysta was coming in November so we put it off a bit.  I still wanted to use our cute outfits, but I knew we would freeze.  I decided some cute coats and scarfs would make the difference.  I remember doing an adorable photo shoot where my client did that exact thing.  I knew I couldn’t afford new coats for everyone; so I hit the thrift store.  I scored on a couple of great ones to add to our pics.

Photobucket

My tip: you can still dress cute on a budget.  You can also borrow from friends and loved ones. Make sure to check out your thrift stores, and sale racks.  Shop your own closets and use things you already have for half or more of your outfits. Make things interesting with your shoes and jewelry.

Photobucket

Accessorize, accessorize, accesories make all the difference.

 Photobucket

Thanks for checking out our photo session.

Stay tuned… I will share more tomorrow.  You will get to see the photos I took on family picture day.

9 comments:

April said...

Your family is so pretty to look at! I don't know how else to describe them LOL. Love the outfits and the bright colors. What great poses too. I need more photographer friends!

Brista Barrington said...

I do not think you could find a more perfect looking family! They are all so adorable!

Unknown said...

they turned out great! i love your coat!

KW said...

They turned out so good! Love the colors.

john darcy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stella said...

Wow wow wow these family photos are gorgeous!

Simply Domestic said...

Your family is beautiful! Love your outfits....and your shoes are fabulous!

Eileen said...

SO lovely and perfect!

Amy said...

Adorable! The coats turned out great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails