Monday, October 1, 2012

This is a typical Tessa day:

We wake up.

Everyone gets ready.

I doll-up this baby girl of mine because she loves, loves, loves, jewelry, skirts, and hair accessories.

Tess playing chalk-1825

I love having a baby doll to dress up.

Tess playing chalk-1821

She loves getting ready too. She laughs and giggles the whole time I am putting pretty clothes on her.

We get the kids to the bus.

Tess playing chalk-1808

…and then this pretty little thang, decides to un-do all the pretty.

We hadn’t even been dressed a half an hour before she plopped herself down and started in with the chalk and the water.  Yes!! Chalk and Water. In that outfit.

Tess playing chalk-1810

This is her noticing that she has chalk on her boots.

Tess playing chalk-1817

She also has blue chalk all over her shirt and sweater.

It’s either chalk, or paint, or food, or even my makeup that ends up all over our pretty little outfits.

Tess and my shoes-0416

Sometimes, we walk though the door from Stella’s bus stop and she takes all her clothes off and puts on a dress-up.

…and that is how she will roll for the rest of the day.

Tess playing chalk-1820

This pretty little hair-do was falling out by mid-morning; wrestling with your brother will do that.

Someday she will learn that once you get all pretty, you don’t want to do anything to mess it up.

Tess playing chalk-1815

I guess I should learn not to put so much effort in to it.

But I don’t.

It’s all good, because I enjoy dolling up my precious mess, and she enjoys being a kid.

Tess playing chalk-1813

So in my book; it’s a win win.

I found some time this weekend, and I scrapbooked it.

Enjoy:

A precious mess copy

A precious mess 2 copy

P.S.  It’s the first day of my favorite month.  I am soooo excited.  I love October. 

Happy October 1st everyone.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling. October is one of my favorite months too.

Kathy@mishmashmom said...

I can't believe how tall Tessa has gotten! She is adorable.

Unknown said...

I miss that Tessa girl! Give her a big hug and kiss from me! She is adorable, the little priss :)

Leslie Posey said...

I guess thats what happens when you don't have "play clothes"! LOL
I seriously thought it was Stella I was looking at bc that little girl in these pics is way too big to be "my tess".. Surely you are sad to see her so big...I sure am! She is so adorable and has grown tons since I last saw her!

Becky said...

Man, Gracen and Tessa would make GREAT friends!

Tara said...

Tessa looks so so big! My goodness!! She's completely gorgeous - before, during, and after the glorious mess. :) And beautiful beautiful scrapbook pages! I love how you do that!

KW said...

haha, oh I love her!

Bailey said...

I can't get over how old she looks!! She is still cuter than ever!

Michelle said...

I thought it was Stella at first, too! So cute. I'm right there with you, with Rosemary. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails