Friday, October 5, 2012

Getting my spook on.

I wish I could say that I waited until October 1st to get my spook on, but I just couldn’t.

Halloween decorating started much to early around here, but I just couldn’t help myself.

My Halloween decorations consist of lots of glitter, target $ spot finds, paper bats, dollar tree treasures, target after Halloween clearance and moss for added effect.

BOO!!

Boo

Halloween Decorations-0185

Halloween Decorations

Halloween Decorations-001

Halloween Decorations-0188

Halloween Decorations-002

Halloween Decorations-0191

Halloween Decorations-0212

Halloween Decorations-004

Halloween Decorations-0175

Halloween Decorations-0193

Halloween Decorations-003

The Halloween decorating ghost even made it’s way to the playroom.  I love how excited my kids get about a few holiday decorations.  It was worth letting it spill over into their space.

Halloween Decorations-0217

Halloween Decorations-005

Another special Halloween decoration is the kids Halloween books.  I love the way they the add a touch of spirit to the room.  If you missed our favorite reads check it out here.

Halloween Decorations-0242

Happy Haunting.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

April said...

Looks great! I bet your kids love all the decorations. I love the bats and the garlands and all the outside decor too.

Tara said...

So fun! I always love seeing your spaces. Great eye candy!!!!

KW said...

Looks great! I had to decorate early too. Then I have been adding stuff everyday cutting fun new things with my silhouette.

amber d* said...

It looks fantastic! I love what you did with the bats. I had a bag I got last year of sparkly ones and I keep wondering what I'm going to do with them and now you gave me the perfect idea!

Amanda said...

Love seeing your new piano decorated! How exciting :)

Brandi said...

Sooooo spooktacular!!! LOVE IT!!!

Kari said...

I love all of your banners! I need to make time to make some. They are so festive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails