Sunday, October 23, 2011

Missing you…

Today is my little Tessa’s birthday.  Oh, how I miss you. 

I am with my dear sister and baby Ruby this weekend, which is where I need to be. 

I have big plans for Tessa when I get home.  I can’t wait to celebrate with her.

In the meantime, my children, mother in law, neighbors and friends made her day special.

Tess I just want you to know that I love you.  I miss you.  I hope your day was wonderful.

two year old birthday announcement

Today, I also need to tell my Grandfather goodbye.

I need to tell him that I will miss him.

Grandpa

Today, mid-morning, my grandfather passed away.  He was sharing the day with my grandmother, talking on their patio.

G and G  Kiss

Sometimes life changes so quickly and unexpectedly.

Papa Fred, you will be missed.

I will never forget you.

Grandkids 4 

Thank you for the wonderful summer spent making memories with my kids.

We will all miss you.

We love you.

13 comments:

Colleen said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. What a difficult time for you and your family lately.

Brandi said...

So sorry for your loss!!!!! Happy birthday to your girl!

Alison Woods said...

You've got so much going on right now and I'm sure the tears are flowing. Your little baby is so precious.

Armstrong said...

Oh man, you sure have a lot on your plate right now. I wish you comfort and peace as you are dealing with everything. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

valerie said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Tessa is getting big and is so beautiful. Hugs to you

Krysta said...

You are definitely where you need to be right now. So many hard times lately. I am sorry for all of it.

Your reunion with your family is going to be so sweet. I am excited for you to get home and be with them again!

Stephanie said...

Andrea, I'm so sorry for all that you guys are going through right now. What some hard trials! Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Love you!

Michelle said...

Wow. Andrea, when your MIL told me at church yesterday that your grandpa had died, I couldn't believe it. Someday it will be amazing to find out why the timing of certain things had to be this way. My grandpa died 5 days after Benjamin was born (two days after Benjamin's funeral). My dad was here when it happened and missed my grandpa's last moments, even though he had been his caregiver for years. It was very hard. My heart goes out to your sweet family. I am glad you are with them right now, although you must feel torn in two with your husband and children here. Tessa did great in Nursery yesterday, btw. :) She is adorable, and I know you'll have a wonderful birthday for her/ with her when you get back!

Darlene said...

I'm so sorry for your loss and for all of the difficulties going on for your family right now. I'm continuing to pray for little Ruby for strength and healing. May God bless you through all of your struggles. xo

Brunson's said...

Andrea I am sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to your sister and her sweet little family. I am glad you get to be with her during this difficult time. I know how special a sisters love is. Also Happy birthday to your Tessa. She is a doll. Sending my prayers.

Sommer said...

So sorry about your loss. You have been through alot this past couple of months. Love ya and hang in there.

Kathy@mishmashmom said...

I'm so sorry for your losses. What a blessing it is to know that our families are eternal and that this life isn't the end. Hugs to your family.

Kathy

Simply Domestic said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Your family is going through so much right now. Lifting you up in prayer! Happy birthday to your precious little one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails