Thursday, September 29, 2011

We interrupt this House Tour …

I have been giving you all a little tour of my house recently, but I am going to interrupt the House Tour posts with another little tour. 

With October first right around the corner, I thought you might enjoy seeing what our house looks like at Halloween. 

Did I mention how much I love Halloween?

Enjoy!!

front

Welcome

Lightroom edit2

Entryway

Entryway

Lightroom edit1

dining

Dining Room

Lightroom edit3

Living room

Living Room

Lightroom edit6

Lightroom edit5

Office

Lightroom edit4

Next week, I will share how I made a few of these items. 

How is your Halloween decorating coming along?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you decorate the whole house for Halloween, it looks great. I like the bats on the wall-what a fun idea!

Krysta said...

Mine isn't coming along at all, not yet. This weekend! I am ready. It looks very cute and festive, as usual. I want to know more about the bats on the wall. Cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails