Monday, February 28, 2011

Dear Blog,

I am writing to apologize for my lack of attention this last month.  I find myself feeling guilty that I only added my sentiments to your bright white space 4 times this month.  I must tell you that I don’t have much time for you.  I hope you can understand.  You see, my 4 off-spring need me. …and my handsome hunk pulls me in and I can’t resist spending time with him.  I am searching for a balance.  I know how important it is to just be with these wonderful people who fill my days.  I also want to record all the moments that happen.  Like yesterday, when my kids were playing outside because it was so warm.  Jonathan and I laying on our bed snuggling, talking, and listening to our children play in the backyard.  It was one of those moments that I wish I could freeze.  It was when I wish someone was around to capture it.  It is hard to photograph your own life; especially when you live in it. I wish to capture more of those surreal moments.

Mr. Blog, I hope to find more time for you during the month of March.  If I don’t, please know I am spending my time with really important people.  Four little people, and one grown-up with dreamy eyes; that make my life amazing.

Oh, and I did find time to add a few photos to 365.  I can’t believe I am a month behind.  That’s what happens when you are enjoying life.

my sincere apologies,

Andrea Swenson

5 comments:

Stella said...

Don't apologise; you live your life to the fullest and you're happy and healthy. That's the most important! I am a follower and read every post but don't write a comment at every post. I think I need to apologise so....forgive me. I'm sorry.
Your blog is a wonderful place to visit but take your time. Family always comes first. Enjoy your day!
Stella

Christal said...

Bravo! Good for you, my sweet friend!!!!

Kamian said...

Andrea, Your blog is amazing. And your family so beautiful! It's like a little ray of sunshine to visit your page.

TJ and Charity Moore said...

Andrea, this is Charity from way back at USU. I just found your blog. I love it. It is beautiful. I am so glad you are doing so well.

Krysta said...

Ditto sister! I wish I could copy and paste that on my blog. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails