For the sake of history, and my blog book. I think it is about time to finish blogging about our vacation and the whole month of October that seemed to have just zipped by. I have suddenly found myself with less time to blog. I don’t know what brought it on, but I truly have less time to sit at the computer. I can’t put my finger on it, but I just seem to be really busy these days.
I have these great and wonderful things to blog about, but I just don’t have time to blog. Blogging is one of those things that I really enjoy doing. I also love having my words written down to read later. I just need more time.
So today, with daylight savings. I am going to take my extra hour and finally blog about something!
October in a nutshell:
We went on vacation to South Padre Island in Texas. It was awesome. I have already shared a few of our pictures. I missed sharing others that I had planned on. Here are a couple. I am scattering my favorite vacation memories throughout the photos. (pictures don’t necessarily coordinate with thoughts)
1. Time with the Mortensen family, and taking their pictures.
2. More time to just sit and be with my hubby.
3. Less housework.
4. More snuggles
5. Laying on my bed listening to my ipod and reading. I did this several times on our trip.
6. A run on the beach.
7. Seeing my best friend on the way down, and on the way home.
8. Stopping at sonic at midnight on our way home and having a “date” with my hubby while the kids slept in the back and had no idea we were eating ice cream.WOW!! that was a run-on sentence.
9. Wearing my kids out, but knowing that they were enjoying every minute of it.
10. Watching the kids play with their cousins.
11. No healthy eating, and lots of treats.
October also brought lost of fun Fall events and it seemed like there was a lot going on at the kids school.
1.pumpkin patch 2. Stella with her drug free note attached to a red balloon 3. Red Balloon launch 4. Maze at the pumpkin patch 5. Isaac pumpkin carving 6. Isaac taking his tractor for a spin 7. Turkey trot at the kids school 8. Jex carves a werewolf in his pumpkin 9. isaac checking out the animals at the pumpkin patch 10. Stella thinks it is so gross to carve pumpkins 11. Tess waiting for “the great pumpkin.” 12. Jex with his drug free note and balloon.
We also celebrated Tessa’s birthday. We also had a great birthday photo shoot that I never got to share.
I always want to remember this day. She was so happy. I was so grateful for my little one year old as I took these pictures.
Hopefully, I will have a little bit more time for my computer this month. ha ha November and December. I don’t think so.