Sunday, November 21, 2010

Diving in head first…

After a year and half of having my favorite little memory taker(my cherished camera), I have decided that I am ready to dive in and do photography for others. 

I have practiced on my friends and family, I have read every bit of photography knowledge I can get my hands on, and now I am ready to put that practice and knowledge to use.

I have a talent that I am ready to share and use.

To get me started, I did a nice little shoot of the kids tonight. 

Here are a few of my favorites and some examples of what your shoot would look like.

Isaac 2 cr           Isaac 6 cr

Tess 1 cr

Jex 3 CR    

Stella 8 cr

Stella 2 cr    tessa 5 cr    Jex 6 cr

Tess 4 cr

It was a good reminder that I really do love photography and I am ready for this.

I think everyone deserves to have great pictures.  I am trying to keep my prices reasonable so you can have great memories too.

If you are in the Little Rock area and are interested in knowing more about what a session includes and my prices, please email me at cutiewithclippers@yahoo.com.

10 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Let me know next time you are in Utah! I have been dying for a cute family picture since my little boy was born. He is almost a year now and we have had some taken on more than one occasion, but I am still longing for one that I really love and just can't wait to blow up really big for display in my home. I have a feeling you could capture it for me ;)

Beth Curtis said...

yay! Congrats! Those pics are gorgeous!

Krysta said...

You really are so talented. I am excited for you to take this leap. You will do awesome!!! Love the photos and love the location. Such fun ideas!

Anonymous said...

They look GREAT, Andrea!! You will do Awesome!!

Lindsey Jensen said...

You will do amazing!! Congrats on this new step!! Love the pics of the kids!!

KW said...

Good decision. Maybe it's that your kids are so cute, but these pictures are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Great job! =) I have been reading your blog for a while now and you do a fantastic job at your photos. Your "I am thankful Thursdays" are what got me hooked on being a faithful reader but I love your eye candy as well. ;) I too am a mom & a professional photographer and it seems you are on the right track. VERY happy for you! Doing what you love is bliss...... ~Jennifer in Good 'Ole Texas

Darlene said...

Congrats, Andrea! I know you'll do great...your pix are amazing. I'm going to email you for details :).

katie@tulsadetails said...

Congratulations!!! You are so talented!!!! I cannot wait to see your new client work! You will do great!

Jaimie said...

Good luck in your new business! I bet it will be tons of fun.

As a side note, your older boy isn't really reading "A Wee Nip", is he? I imagine that was just a prop for him?

Related Posts with Thumbnails