Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful for:

Tonight, I am thankful for a healthy body.  A body that works. I haven’t been able to run for almost 2 weeks.  2 weeks since my running shoes have hit the pavement!! Jonathan has a new schedule that doesn’t always allow me to run.  He leaves before the sun comes up, and comes home after it goes down. I really enjoy running outdoors. So… I have been doing lots of Pilates. 

This morning, I got up and did my Pilates.  I felt great, but when Jonathan got home early from work today I just had to take advantage of it.  I laced up those shoes,set my ipod to a little Jason, and hit the road. It felt so good.  I think I had a smile on my face the whole time.

Do you think it is weird to smile and run at the same time?

As I was running I couldn’t help but be grateful for my miraculous body that works.

Yes, I have aches and pain.  Yes, I run into weird little problems every now and then.

For the most part it works, and it works well.

I hope to have this body for a long time.

I think I just might take care of it.

I will give my prayer of Thanksgiving to a God who has given me good health and strength.

P.S.  Take the time to check out 365.

1 comments:

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

I’m right there with ya! So grateful for my heath! I host a weekly “I’m grateful for……” party over at on my blog “Domestic Princess in Training”. Would love to have you link this post up! McKlinky will be up this evening (8pm cs time) if you want to join in. :o)

Kendra aka “Domestic Princess in Training”

Related Posts with Thumbnails