Thursday, June 24, 2010

What I have learned Thursday…

Time.

Time is hard.

There is never enough.

I want more…

…more to sleep

…more to play

…more to hobby

MORE MORE MORE.

But…

I.

am.

not.

going.

to.

get.

any.

more.

Over the last couple months, I have wondered how I can find more time for ME!!!

What I have learned…

Instead of thinking that I need as much TIME for ME as I had before children or when I had just one, or when I was 20.  I have decided to just be thankful for….

the 15 minutes that I have here and there.

Time is time.

Even though I get interrupted 15 minutes in to a project.

I am thankful.

Lots of 15 minutes put together allows me to finally finish something.

I am grateful for loved ones to fill my time.

TIME. 

Make the most of it and…

enjoy what time you do have.

In every thing you do.

Because it really is precious.

P.S.  Here is a preview of what I sneak in when I have an extra 15 minutes.

Glad when Daddy comes home copy

Mommy Snuggle copy

Lemon Bread copy

Blog/scrapbook for 2008

 

4 comments:

Becky said...

I like your Thursday posts - they make me stop and think! Thanks for that!

Krysta said...

We have to make the most of our time and YOU definitely do that. Some day we will have more time and then we won't know what to do with it!

Tara said...

Gorgeous pages, Andrea! And I love your Thursday posts, too - no matter what you write about I feel like it's relevant for me. I love how you put your thoughts and feelings into words. Thanks!

Charity said...

Hi there! I'm new to your blog and I'm sure you have alrady answered this question...but, what type of digital scrapbook program do you use?

Related Posts with Thumbnails