Wednesday, June 23, 2010

You never know…

what kind of personality your little ones are going to come with.

We have all enjoyed watching this little personality develop.

Tessa 10

She is eight months now.

eight months

She laughs almost all day.

At almost every thing.

The other day, I gave her a sucker and she laughed after every lick.

The kids love being around her.

Tessa 1

She is just so easy to be around.

Tessa 6

She has the type of personality that draws you in.

She is entertained by kids, especially when they are being silly.

Divine

She can pat-a cake.

Pat a cake

She has some pretty mean dance moves.

She smiles at you almost all day long.

Mirror 2

She always has a smile to share with anyone.

She is also very silly.

Smile

She loves for you to be silly with her.

She is a great sleeper.

She loves to eat

…and can’t wait to get her hands on things.

She can also scream really loud if you don’t give her what she wants.

She has the most adorable personality.

tess bw

I am glad that each one of my children have come with a different personality. 

It keeps us on our toes.

We never know what to expect.

Motherhood is the most rewarding, exciting, and fulfilling job ever.

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is becoming more and more beautiful and your photographs of her are stunning. I love the first one so much!
Wish I could hug and kiss her!
JoDean

blueskiesandgreenlights said...

I love the pictures of your little girl. I especially love the one that is all black and white except the pink 'eight months' writing and the pink tea set. That is so beautiful. I am totally obsessed with that type of photo editing. I worked on a whole bunch of pictures with my kids in them.

You're right. Motherhood is amazing!!! Sometimes when we are tired or stressed we overlook what an awesome privilege it is to be a mom!!!

I love your blog. I will definitely keep reading!!! Thanks for helping me remember what a joy it is to be a mommy today!!!!

--Tabitha
www.bsandgl.blogspot.com

blueskiesandgreenlights said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KW said...

You are right, she is getting chunky. I can't believe how much she has changed since I last saw her. She is SO cute with an adorable smile.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

She's as cute as can be! I love that she laughed after each lick. Children know how to delight in the simple things.

Manuela

Krysta said...

So, so cute! My fave is the one where she is playing with the tea cups and you can see the whole bed. I love all the ruffles. It makes me want to get on the bed and play with her. She is precious. I started laughing picturing her laughing after every lick of her sucker. Cute!

Emily said...

Darling pics. Love the reflection ones in the mirror.

Related Posts with Thumbnails