Thursday, May 27, 2010

What I have learned Thursday...

DANCE!!

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.  It is about dancing in the rain."

2 with copyright

There are many storms in life.  This thought can apply to all of those.  I think about it often.  I try to find ways to make it through; to cope.  A way to wait it out until the storm passes.

Today, I am applying this quote quite literally.

I really mean to DANCE.  Bust out those dancing shoes and dance.

When life gets hard,

turn

up

the

music

and

boogie.

It makes everything seem a little better.

Dancing can also make jobs go by that much quicker.

I always, always have music going when I am cleaning my house.

It makes the job go by much quicker.

Here is a post that I did with some of my cleaning tips.

My kids beg to have dance parties. 

We all have smiles and giggles when we are dancing.

3 with copyright

My kids love dancing so much, they danced to MOVE IT MOVE IT at our Primary Talent show.

... so next time life has got you a little down, find a favorite song and

BUST

A

MOVE.

Some of my favorite dancing tunes right now:

Miley Cyrus, "Party in the USA."  (Yes, I love Hannah or Miley as much as my kids.) (Say What?)

Anything Jason Aldean these days.  I don't know what it is, but the beat and his voice.  Well lets just say I REALLY like him.  I am a country girl through and through and you will have a hard time changing that. (Just sayin)

Oh, and as you all know a little Mindy never hurt anyone.  Click on the link to take you to my favorite.

Take time to dance this week.

Don't forget to check out 365.  My picture tonight reflects my sentiments exactly.

 

2 comments:

Krysta said...

Cute. I agree! You already know I'm a Miley fan.

Beth Curtis said...

AMEN! I try to have a dance party once a day with Beck ( while he still enjoys dancing with his mom:). I have to have music on when I clean, If I have the TV on I get side tracked. cute pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails