Sunday, February 7, 2010

Homemade Valentines...

Every year for Valentines Day, I make my kids Valentines for their classmates.

Instead of sending out Superman or Hannah Montana, we send out

Jex and Stella.

This is what we came up with this year: (Front) sent to mpix.com my favorite printing site.  They will be shipped to my door in a 4x6 size.

Jex Valentine 2010

Back:  I made these in photoshop and put 3 on an 81/2 by 11. I will print them, cut them, and paste them on the back of his picture.  Then... we will add a cute bag of treats.

Jex Valentine back 2010

And here is Stella's:(front)

Stella Valentine 2010 copy  

(back):

Valentines back for Stella 2010

Now, Any good ideas for a Valentine Mailbox?  That is the project for Jex this week.

8 comments:

schrammfam said...

You are way to freakin creative!! Janell just told me about your blog and I love it!! So many ideas I love. I love to be crafty!! I just need someones blog to copy off of! We do the token system and have been for about 4 years and we love it. It works great when we are consistent. Your kids are adorable and so is your house. You need to help me with the digi scrapbooking sometime. love ya!!

Lindsey Jensen said...

So cute!! I love them!!

Leila said...

I haven't commented in a long while. But, I am still here reading every entry. And... still wishing had a small portion of your talent. LOVE the Valentine's! I have asked for photoshop for my birthday. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

BTW, Tessa is SO beautiful. Congratulations.

The Dooley Family said...

SOOO cute! And I love the new header! I wish I was there to get photoshop lessons from you! I have it on my computer but don't know ANYTHING about it!!

Beth Curtis said...

So cute! I love that idea much better than the same ol'. Mpix is where i get my prints too!

Alison Woods said...

I love, love, love them! Awesome style you have. Try mckennapro.com sometime, I love their quality, prices and speed.

Darlene said...

Awesome idea about the valentines. I loved Stella's last year too. Very creative. For Brandon's mailbox, I'm just covering it w/ red wrapping paper and letting him decorate it himself. I'm going to add his name to some scrapbook paper with stickers and glue it propped up on the box so that the other kids don't have to hunt for his name on the box.

Krysta said...

So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails