Saturday, February 20, 2010

Expressions

Our youngest 2 kids have the funniest expressions.  Since they were little they both have raised their eyebrows when you talk to them.

Now Isaac has a face for almost every mood.  Just now as I laid him down for bed, I watched his face.

This is Isaac at 8 months.

CIMG2792

First there are the sly smiles.  These smiles happen while he is thinking about what it is he can do to get in to mischief, or how he can keep himself awake.

Then he gets the face that I call "scrunchy nose."  This is what he does when he is fighting it, and absolutely disgusted because he doesn't want to do it.

Then comes peaceful face and lip smacking.  This is when you know he has drifted off in to dream land. (I like this face best)

I love watching our kids every move.  Once you know them you can figure out what they are thinking just by their expression.

I already know what Tessa is going to do just by the face she pulls.  Isn't it amazing?

Tessa has recently moved into anxiety mode.  She loves her mommy and know one else.Tessa face

If someone else takes her from me she immediately starts to pout.  I am talking full fledged pouty lip.

I can always see it coming.  I warn people before I hand her off, and then before you know it; out comes the lip.  Then come the tears.

Then I take her back, and the look of contentment once again finds her face.

Sorry Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, and Uncles, I hope she likes you when we come.

One more little Isaac funny. 

I am sure you have all heard the new rage from American Idol,

"Pants on the ground."

Well after one You Tube viewing, this is what we found Isaac doing.

 

He makes us laugh almost every day.

I am thankful for laughter, and the many expressions that each one of our children have.

It is what makes us unique.

3 comments:

Dave and Lindsay said...

Isaac is too funny! And that picture of his pouty face makes me smile! I sure hope Tessa is over that anxiety when I meet her!

Tara said...

Tessa is so so so beautiful. I just want to love on that baby! Even her anxiety is beautiful -those perfect little features! those gorgeous little eyebrows! What an angel! :)

Krysta said...

I love childrens facial expressions. I think Isaac and Tessa have a lot of the same ones.

Ok Issac cracks me up, but what's new!

Related Posts with Thumbnails