Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's my day...

Jex 1

I turned Seven years old today.

Hang Ten

I am excited to have a day all about me.

Jex with Overlays

I have such a kind countenance.

Chair bw

I also am very sensitive to others and their feelings.  I am also a good example for my brother and sister.

DSC_0287

I love to have fun, and make people laugh.

Jex Sepia

I enjoy learning new things, and love school.

Head Down

I am very close to the spirit, and try to be obedient.

Picture 058 copy

I am thankful God sent me to my family seven years ago.   

7 comments:

Eileen said...

What excellent photos. Happy Birthday to such a handsome young man!

Krysta said...

Happy Birthday Jex! I loved the post about him. His pictures turned out great!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Jex!! We love you and miss you and hope you had a great day!

KW said...

happy birthday Jex! Hope you had a great day fishing with Dad. Love you!!
Kristin & Jared

Jerald and Lorene said...

Jex is such a special boy! We are glad he is part of our family. We love you, Jex!
Gram and Gramps

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, Jex, you look so grown up! We hope your birthday was fabulous!
Love, the Baileys in Logan

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

Love you new look and header--Making birthday's special is a great tradition--very cute ideas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails