Tuesday, June 30, 2009

{Avoidable}

There are those things in life that drive us crazy, and there are other things that would never even bother us.

I have several in my house that drive me crazy.

Dirty Windows

Dust

Fingerprints

Dishes in the sink

Clutter

Dirty Countertops

However, I walk by this little number a million times a day, and it just never gets to me.

DSC_0016

I have laundry hanging here almost everyday, and sometimes it hangs there for days.  It is one of those things that I will get to when I feel like it.  Now, grimy fingerprints I am constantly wiping away.  Dirty countertops, just make me cringe; but laundry hanging in my laundry room doesn't seem to push any buttons.

What do you avoid in your house?

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

uhhh, the whole house! I just avoid it all! :)

KW said...

I avoid cleaning bathtubs.

Ashlee said...

My house was a mess today, so I went scrapbooking at the "Page" all afternoon!..to avoid it all! I had to clean it tonight, but it was totally worth the get-a-way!

The DeVito's said...

The shower. I will avoid cleaning the shower like the plague.

Krysta said...

My laundry room looks just like that right now. It's been like that since Monday, except I also have 5 loads on the floor waiting to be folded and put away. I guess I should tackle it before Kaylee's birthday party...

The Butlers said...

Andrea, I just found your blog. I can't belive that you have three kids and one on the way. I seems like yesterday you were in Junior High tending my kids. Boy i am getting old.
You have such a cute family.

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

My hubby likes to clean the shower, so I'm happy to let him. Outside the house... I don't like grocery shopping. Is that weird?

Related Posts with Thumbnails