Sunday, June 7, 2009

{Amusement}

WARNING:  This post is full of pictures.  Can you blame me?  I got a new camera this week.  The Nikon D90.  It has been on my wish list for a while now.  Thanks Hubby!!  (Do you think 338 pictures is too many to take in one day?)(No, I did not post all of them.)

Here is what we were so Amused about:

Walk

We took the kids to an Amusement Park for the first time.

I heard lots of this:

Coaster Ride

"Can we do it again?"

DSC_0103

"That was totally AWESOME"

DSC_0102  "Horses, Mommy."  "Again, Again."

Jex Wet  

"Will I get Wet?"

Yes, Wet

"Yeah, I think you will get wet!!"

WET

"Do you think we will get wet if we stand on the bridge above it?"

As for Isaac, I was worried that he would get bored, but BOY was I wrong...

Watch He enjoyed watching the big roller coasters.

And then while waiting for Daddy to get off of the coaster:   Splash

He found a puddle to Splash in and...Excited

that was better then any silly ride.

Piggy Back

He went for Piggy Back Rides and...Explore

went exploring and...DSC_0160

had plenty of treats!!

DSC_0315

We can't wait until our next visit!

We hope you find something to Amuse you this week!!

11 comments:

Krysta said...

Looks like so much fun! Your pictures look awesome. I'm glad you love your camera so much!

Ashlee said...

How Fun!! You're kids are so cute! I love your new camera too! pics are great!

Eileen said...

What an adorable post! AWESOME pics. Congrats on your new purchase.

Alison Woods said...

Great camera! How fun!

Emily said...

Yeah for the new camera! Which lens did you get? I'm so excited for you! You are going to LOVE it! I know it has been on your wish list FOREVER, so I'm glad you finally got it!

Jaron said...

What a fun day! And your pictures look great!

Leila said...

Great photos! Looks like so much fun! Good for you!

Casey Moes said...

My sympathies to Jonathan--He might not see you again for several weeka/months (that is if you are anything like Krysta and her camera).

Casey Moes said...

PS--you'll love it!!!

KW said...

Of how I love those kiddos. Their faces are priceless. Looks like everyone had fun!!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Way cute pics!! We wish we could have been there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails