Tuesday, February 17, 2009

{XOXOXO}

With all the recent happenings around here, I missed sharing our Valentines day.

This was our Valentine for friends and family (you may recognize it)  When I sent these out, I also sent our Family movie that I made for 2008.  It is pictures set to music.  I think that our family will enjoy these because they are not always a part of our everyday life.Valentine card copy

I also made one for Jex to give to his classmates:

Jex Valentine 2009 copy and we can't forget Stella:

Stella Valentine copy 

and then I slaved away in the kitchen to make treats to attach to these adorable little Valentines, only to find out that Jex's class said, "NO HOMEMADE TREATS."  UGH!!!  Oh well, I understand the issues that are there.  OH, the days of OUR youth.

So.. Stella's class got these fancy little snacks:

January 2009 009

Courtesy of Bakerella, if you have not checked out her site, click on the link.  It is a must.

I changed these to be my own version, but they taste just as beautiful as they look.  Every last morsel is to die for... so much for new years resolutions.  I am eating me some Cake Balls.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I love your version of the cake balls...they look too cute to eat! I wanted to make those red velvet sandwich cookies from Bakerella but the store I went to didn't sell the red velvet cake mix.

Alison Woods said...

Darling valentines!

Related Posts with Thumbnails