Thursday, February 19, 2009

Good Ole Day

Today was not a perfect day.  It was a good day.  Well so far... it is only 2:48.  The morning started out with some moodiness on my part (pre-menstrual moodiness), I am never moody for any other reason. (ha ha)  Today, that will be my excuse.

I conquered  the attack with:

chasing Isaac and tickling him (instead of changing the laundry)

having lunch with Jex at school (instead of doing another load)

having a 1 hour nap with Stella, holding hands the whole time (instead of folding the laundry), and smiling when I threw the clean laundry on the floor so we could nap.

It was a good day;  so far.    

... Now I am off to do the LAUNDRY.

July 2005 012

Jex helping me with Laundry when we lived in the Caribbean.  Another good reminder that Laundry here is a blessing.  Oh,  how I miss our banana tree.  Check out those BANANAS!!

3 comments:

elesa said...

Awesome! Why did you live in the Bahamas?

KW said...

Jex and Stella are soooo tiny in that picture. I can't believe how big they are now.

Jasons girls said...

Looks amazing and yes red is hard to get perfect. Looks like you had a great visit with your Mom. I am jealous that David and Emily are in Kansas, makes me wish we could go back....

Related Posts with Thumbnails