Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Playing Catch-Up...

I have been so busy getting ready for Christmas that I have let the blogging world go for a while.  Now... I must play catch-up.

I have received a few awards:

BFF_Gold_Card[1]

I received this award a few weeks ago on my cousins blog!! Thank you for the honor.

Now the rules...only 5 people for the award. 4 of them need to be dedicated followers of your blog and the 5th one has to be new and live in another state or part of the country. You have to link back to who gave you the award.

My cousin Elise gave me the award, but she is private so I will not bother with linking to hers. 

Here are some of my blogging friends forever:

Tara Laudie:  She got me started with it all.  I am thankful for all she has taught me.  She helped me discover a few of my favorite hobbies, and she is fun to be around. Love you, miss you.

Christal Forred:  One of my dear Kansas friends. I am so thankful you started a blog so I can keep in touch with you.

Shannon Rolfe:  This is one of my closest friends from the Caribbean.  Her husband is also doing his residency.  We lived together in the Caribbean, and Kansas;  now we live far apart.  I am grateful for blogging so we can keep in touch.

Stephanie Austin:  This is one of my dearest friends from my Utah days.  I sure miss her.  We were scrapbook buddies, and that helped us become life long friends.

And the award for newest out of state blogger goes too:

Leila Cahill:  I met Leila through blogging.  I am so thankful that I did, because she has touched my life.

I also received another award a few weeks ago.... It was this one... from my dear friend Krysta...Iheartyourblog

So with that, I have to answer these questions in one word and then choose 7 blogs to pass this award to. 

1. Where is your cell phone? here

2. Where is your significant other? work

3. Your hair color? Brown

4. Your mother? Utah

5. Your father? Utah

6. Your favorite thing? time

7. Your dream last night? didn't

8. Your dream/goal? mother

9. The room you’re in? reading

10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
1

1. Your fear? death

12. Where do you want to be in six years? Home

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you’re not? patient

15. One of your wish list items? D90

16. Where you grew up? Utah

17. The last thing you did? laundry

18. What are you wearing? jewelry

19. Your T.V.? off

20. Your pet? None!!!

21. Your computer? on

22. Your mood? content

23. Missing someone? Jonathan

24. Your car? mini van

25. Something you’re not wearing? contacts

26. Favorite store? Hobby Lobby

27. Your Summer? favorite

28. Love someone? Jonathan

29. Your favorite color? green

30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? Thursday

Here are my 7 favorite blogs to read:

Nie Nie Dialogs: this has touched my life beyond words.

CJane:  Makes me laugh everyday

House of Whimsy: great craft ideas

Sunshine in my Soul: I love her photography

Emily Lesher: This is my good Saba friend, and she has such a fun style to her writing.

Krysta Moes: My best friend, and who wouldn't want to keep up with their best friend.  Plus, she has great insight and ideas.

Michelle Baker: She is an amazing writer, and full of uplifting thoughts.  She has been through a hard trial this last year, and you can fell her amazing strength as you read her blog.

One more for good measure, I can't forget this one:

The Errand of Angels:  This is a blog that I contribute to along with some other amazing women.

 

On top of the Awards, I have been

tagged.  I am supposed to list 8 of each

subject, but to make it quick I will just

do one.

8 Favorite Books:

Twilight series

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:

I ate a big juicy burger that my husband made, and it was made out of deer meat.  I thought I would hate it, but it was delicious.

8 Things to Look Forward to:

Jonathan's parents, his sister Lorinda and husband Wes; and 3 children coming for Christmas

8 Things on My Wish list:

A trip with my husband, no kids.

8 Things I love About Winter:

Really... I can't think of one thing.  I do however like Hot chocolate.  Does that have anything to do with winter?

8 people I tag:

Anyone who has time to think of these 8 things.

Well, now I can let go of the guilt that I have been feeling

  AHHHH.....

 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you, Andrea! This made my day.
:)

Emily said...

Hey Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog! I love awards! :)

Sounds like you have time to enjoy the holidays now! Wish I could say the same . . . notice how I haven't sent out my Christmas cards yet?

Ahem . . . I'm getting right on that . . .

You blog is always fun read!

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

I am a big fan of your blog. One question... how did you get it to fill the whole page? Well, two questions... do you make your posts in Word and then copy them to your blog? How do you get such a range in fonts? Well, guess that's 3 questions! :)

Christal said...

Wow! Thanks, Anrdrea, for thinking of me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails