Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Count your many blessings.. Name them One by One... and it will surprise you what the Lord has done.

I am Thankful for a greater understanding of PRAYER, and what it can do for me.

I am Thankful everyday when I understand my little

Stella

CIMG3946and her needs,(an answer to one of those prayers.)  I am even more grateful when Krysta quietly told me; she said

"I am thankful for my momma.", without hesitation. Krysta wrote it on her leaf, and Stella so perfectly hung it on the Thankful tree.  I must find ways each day to be thankful for her, and understand her better.

I am thankful for a "real man" who puts deer meat in my freezer.

I am thankful when I go into my baby'ssnuggle room and he is still awake. 

Why?

you ask... because then I get one more

snuggle.

I am thankful that Jex jex with friendstries so hard to be honest, and has the best personality ever.

I am thankful for wheelbarrow races that make me laugh so hard that I almost pee my pants.

I am thankful for good parents who taught me good values, and more importantly standards of strength. 

Me and KrystaI am thankful for a best friend who gets me, and completely understands me.  WOW!! A girlfriend who doesn't judge you, that doesn't come along very often.

As I was watching a Matthew McConaughey flick tonight the comment was made about how hunky he is... then I was politely reminded of one of my greatest blessings; "I bet he wouldn't set the tent up and have a camp out with the kids in the backyard."(I am thankful jonathan

for an attentive dad, and a HOT husband!!)

I am thankful for eternal marriage, and more importantly my good sense to marry this hunky guy.

I am thankful for my Family Squeeze

forever family.

Andrea

5 comments:

Eileen said...

My heart feels warm. That was so super sweet.

Becky said...

Thanks for reminding us about what's important Andrea!! We sure miss you guys!

HLFackrell said...

I love the diva pose. You have an adorable family. It's great to be reminded of the blessing of families. I'm thankful for my hunky husband too. I know I would not be making it through this event we call life without him.

Krysta said...

What a fun post! I am thankful that you are here with me right now! You don't REALLY have to go home do you??? We have a comfy bed, right? And I think we're feeding you o.k...

Love ya! :)

Tara said...

Thanks for the reminder of the goodness in life. :) Your family is beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails