Saturday, November 29, 2008

What I did this week....

Isaac on Stairs

Finally Walking....

                                  Standing up in

the middle of the

room.

Opening all the doors... and escaping

                      Up and down the stairs countless times a day

          Laughter

                                        Snuggles

                                                    Finding buttons to push on any household item

                        Learning new words

 

BUSY BUSY BUSY..... 

LOVABLE LOVABLE LOVABLE.

9 comments:

Becky said...

What a cutie pants! Wait, did I say pants? ;-) Wish we could be there to see this little man getting so big! Sounds like he had a busy week.

Bre said...

What a cute photo! I love this stage in their lives, so curious and happy about life!

HLFackrell said...

This is such a fun age. Discovering the world and how it all works.

Amber said...

Hurray for Isaac!

Amber said...

Can you send me your address so I can send a Christmas Card? My email address is spangs_80@yahoo.com.

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

Love the photo and creative way you posted Isaac's big accomplishment!

Tara said...

What a doll -- he just keeps getting cuter, doesn't he? Cute post, too.

Krysta said...

I miss him exploring all over my house!! I'm glad I got to see him do all of those things. It's amazing how much he learned just in one week.

Michelle said...

Yay, Isaac!
You are SO CUTE.

Related Posts with Thumbnails