Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tune In!!


Tomorrow night on the food network, they will be showing the island of Saba. Jonathan and I lived here for two years. Alton Brown is traveling around and tasting some of the local flair on these Caribbean islands. Tonight, he was on St. Kitts(an island we visited while living there, and then St. Barths(the island we dreamed of visiting, but never got too)

Lets just say after watching it tonight... I am HOMESICK!!! I am a little worried about how I will feel after watching it tomorrow.

Anyways, if you would like to see a little taste of where we spent two years of our life, tune in!! It is on the Food Network 9pm central time, Sunday night. The show is called Feasting on Waves.

9 comments:

Dave and Lindsay said...

I saw the preview and was going to call and tell you...lol. It is on at 11 here though, I might have to tape it.

HLFackrell said...

It's beautiful.

Jasons girls said...

Thanks for the headsup, we tuned in and I was sad to see only 5 minutes of the "goathunter" !!! Wow, not even a mention of Willard's or the Gate House. It was nice to see St. Martin. Have a great week !!

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

I didn't see the post in time to see the beautiful island on TV, but I've seen some of your photos. What an experience! btw- I like the way you do text on your photos. Are they brushes, text boxes, piknic.com wording???

markdegraw said...

the only part that i liked was the few little scenes driving up the narrow roads.

Jerald and Lorene said...

I was disappointed that they showed so little of the Island. But it was fun anyway. I, too, get homesick for that place and I only visited there. Thanks for telling me about the broadcast.
Lorene

Bre said...

It looks just beautiful!! How fun you got to make memories there!

Tara said...

Yay!! I can read your blog again! You're looking GREAT -- it looks like you've been busy, and I'm sure the calling is sucking up any extra time you have. I'm excited to hear how it all goes for you -- you were made for that job. :) I'm sure you will be fantastic.

Bre said...

Hey I know that this is kinda random, but you always have the cutest scrapbook pages on here, are they digital scrapbooking or on paper? I am wanting to get into digital but I have no idea where to start or what to do?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails