Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Jonathan!!

We have celebrated a decade of birthdays together. I can't believe it. Each one gets better. Every few years or so, we have a new addition to share birthdays with. It is so fun for the kids to celebrate your birthday, and try to spoil you.

I have enjoyed our tradition of making homemade icecream on your birthday. I like knowing that you would rather have that then a cake. I think that the kids enjoy it as well.

I am so glad that I got to share this birthday with you. I enjoyed dinner with you at PF Changs. The dinner was great, but the conversation and time was just what I needed. You were made for me, and I know that you have blessed my life beyond measure. I am thankful for you everyday.

Thank you for making me a part of your life, and sharing your birthdays with me. I love you so much!! Happy Birthday Babe!!

I Love You!!
P.S. You may be one year older, but you are still pretty HOT!!

6 comments:

Bre said...

Happy birthday to Jonathon! You guys are the cutest family, I love that picture. ANd I love your scrapbook pages! Are they digital or did you really scrapbook them?

Krysta said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan! I'm glad everyone had fun celebrating!

Jasons girls said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan !!!! Don't work too hard.

Dave and Lindsay said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! It was really good talking to you yesterday!

Alison Woods said...

What a beautiful looking family!!

KW said...

Happy birthday Jonathan. Thanks for the email, I will keep you posted!

Related Posts with Thumbnails