Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Time for my Hobby...

Since Jonathan has been taking the car, and since the move; I have had a lot more time at home. This has given me an hour or so during the day to get back to digital scrabooking. It has been so nice to sit down and do it. I forgot how much I love creating pages.

Now that I am back to it, I hate the pages that I made for Isaac's baby book. His pages were the first pages I created, and I am not at all thrilled with them. With digital scrapbooking, I have the luxury of doing them over. The best part is that it cost no money to do it over, it only costs my time. I would rather them look the way I want, so I have slowly been doing some of them over.

So... I just wanted to share what I have been working on the last few day. (btw, while Isaac is taking his afternoon nap, the kids have "rest time." They love it because they get to watch a movie, and have a mix(goldfish, gummy bears, m&ms, marshmellows, nuts, and dried fruit.) This gives me some time to get things done, or... SCRAPBOOK!!!
I have a few more, but that might be scrapbook overload. It has been fun to have a part of myself back. Thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute! I'm loving the alphabet activities. Once again, you're super mom! Sorry about the car accident. Once car is hard, but aren't there wonderful things too (like being home).

Calli Potter said...

They look fantastic! Great Job!

Fords said...

Those look really cute!! I am glad you have had a little "me" time!

Brock and Kimber said...

I love your digital scrapbooking. You are such a cute mom. I also love all that you are doing in your house. It definitely is inspiring me.

Krysta said...

I LOVE your pages! It makes me so excited to get home to my computer and getting going with my own pages!

Related Posts with Thumbnails