Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Breakfast Nook!!

I have decided that I am going to post pictures of the house room by room. This will give me some time to do it, and I can put a little more time in to it. Since I am now turning my blog into a book for journal purposes, I will be blogging in more detail. I am also not using web albums any more because you can't put them in a book. You will just have to scroll down, and take a peak...
So... if you could careless about our new house just DON'T LOOK!! If you do... here is our breakfast nook area.

I am posting this room first because I am so excited about how it turned out. I think it is great. With help from our friends, we added the wainscoting. Jonathan and I finished painting it last night (and he finished the time consuming "touch up" while I slept on the couch!). I love to walk in to the kitchen, and see how great it flows with the rest of the house. After I went to bed, Jonathan cleaned up and took the "after" picture. I'm sure he knew I would want to post it on the blog. That boy knows me too well.

Before
After with the wainscoting!!

Finished Room

Another Angle...

This is one of the pictures I have hanging on the wall. I love it!! The vinyl lettering above it says: "Memories: We are not making a mess, we are creating memories." This is a good reminder. Thanks Brigetta for sharing this quote with me.

I will be posting a different room each day... it is so fun to finally be a grown up and play house!!


10 comments:

Fords said...

So cute! I love the picture and the vinyl lettering.

Alison Woods said...

Beautiful room Andrea, you have quite the decorating talent. Wish you lived here! Can't wait to see the rest of the house.

Krysta said...

I was so surprised to see you post it so fast! That's a great idea to do it room by room and take your time with it. I love how it turned out! PERFECT!

Brunson's said...

Looks super cute. I am glad the quote could come in handy for you. It will be a little bit before I have a house to use it in. Keep the pictures coming. I love seeing them but at the same time they make me even more "trunky" than I already am to be done with school!@!

Casey Moes said...

The Kitchen turned out AMAZING!!! It looks awesome. Good job-- ice work painting--glad it was yo and not me.

Tara said...

I love the wainscotting! What a great way to dress up the room. It looks wonderful.

Becky said...

You are one amazing woman! Your house looks so great, I can't wait to see more! We miss you guys!

Jessica said...

Love the wainscotting--great job Jonathan--you are quite the handy man! Andrea-you have such a talent for decorating. I agree with Brigetta--so trunky and ready to move on! But your blog gives me hope--how did you turn your blog into a journal--email me some details when you get a chance :)

Emily said...

It looks beautiful! I can't wait to decorate a house again! Too bad I have to wait a few years . . . :)

KW said...

That looks awesome I wish I could see it in person!

Related Posts with Thumbnails