Saturday, May 17, 2008

Soccer Star!!

Jex has been playing soccer for six weeks now. It has been painfully hard for Jonathan and I to watch. He is so adorable,and we love him with all our heart, but soccer was not his thing.... UNTIL!! His last game. Which was today. We signed him up for a soccer clinic that was supposed to take place at the beginning of the season. Because of rain it was canceled several times. It happened to take place last night, FINALLY!! They must have taught him something. He stepped foot on that field as an allstar. He got right in there, and took charge with that ball. He also scored the only goal today. We knew he had it in him, we just didn't know how to get it out of him. It just goes to show he is a great learner, and wonderful listener(when it is not his parents) Anyways, we are so proud of him, and have enjoyed watching him grow and learn this season. Wait a go Jex!!!

5 comments:

Ash said...

Just want you to know that I haven't forgotten about your Pay it Forward prize. I will try to get it in the mail next week. You're not moving until next month RIGHT?

Fords said...

Good job Jex!

Krysta said...

Congratulations Jexy!!! Good job on your goal! :)

It's so fun (and relieving) when the light bulb finally goes on their head and everything clicks! I'm glad he was an allstar.

Karin said...

Hey Andrea, I love your blog! You will have to let me know where you get all of your cute stuff from, since I am so new at all of this. Your family is getting so big and your baby is adorable.

markdegraw said...

way to go Jex. I hope that I will be able to watch you play someday soon. Sounds like your a real superstar. love Grandpa
Butch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails