Tuesday, May 27, 2008

AHHH!!


There is nothing I hate more then living in a mess. I know that this will be our circumstance for the next few weeks or so as we transition. We have got most of the boxes packed, and we feel very organized. We will have Jonathan's graduation to attend this weekend. Monday we plan to pack the truck, and then we are off early Tuesday. I am so ready to be settled, and to enjoy the summer with my kids. I must say that I could never live in a cluttered place. This is making me crazy. Does anyone have an extra anxiety pill I can have?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Krysta said...

AHHHH is right! I'm so glad to be done with that part...it makes me not want to move ANYTIME soon. Hang in there. You don't have too much longer!

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

You have one of the most organized looking group of packed boxes and furniture I've seen! Looks like you are ready to go. Hope your move goes smoothly. You all will be missed here in KS.

KW said...

You know I am always good for an anxiety pill whenever you need one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails