Thursday, May 22, 2008

P.S. I love you!!

This is my new favorite movie. Jonathan so kindly watched 2 chick flicks with me this week. It was our anniversary. We watched "27 dresses" (very predictable, and a little cheesy). Then last night, we watch "P.S. I love you." If you have not seen this, I highly recommend that you rent this movie. It has such a wonderful message, and just makes your heart melt. This is how love should be. We should love the people in our life with all our heart. Make sure that you have a box of tissues handy. Enjoy!!

P.S. This song by James Blunt is my new favorite. It is from the movie.

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

I bawled. Thanks for letting me borrow the movie. It is my new favorite as well. What a good story! Thanks for sharing!

Brunson's said...

I loved this show. Seen it when I was at home. We had a fun girls night. It's a fun girls movie. I think Jaman would have hated it. He is not into chick flicks.

Dave and Lindsay said...

I loved it too! I actually bought the audio book for my ipod and I am currently reading it. It is good too!!

Krysta said...

Casey and I just barely saw that movie last weekend. SOOOOOO good! I definately needed some tissues and I have to admit that I even saw Casey wipe his eyes a couple of times too. So sweet! Everyone should see this movie!

Boyd said...

i haven't seen it yet, but you've talked me into it! i definitely want to see the movie now.

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

Thanks for the movie recommendation. Rick will watch chick flick with me. He's a great husband.

Jessica said...

That was a good one! Have you seen August Rush yet? That one was good too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails