Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's Official

We signed our life away today, and we are officially home owners. It feels so nice to have finally closed on our house. My friend Krysta told me, "just take a big deep breath until closing day because anything could happen between now and then." That is what I did. I have been holding my breath for 6 weeks. I am glad that it is all done.

I feel so blessed, and I know that Heavenly Father has a hand in where we end up. What a blessing to be in a position to buy a house. Heavenly Father loves and blesses us everyday.

It was such a great day to close!! Happy anniversary. What a great present. After nine years of marriage, we own our first home.

Congratulations Jonathan(home owner)! Thanks for a great gift, and providing for our family.

9 comments:

Krysta said...

Congratulations you cute little homeowners! I'm so glad you made it this far with out pulling your hair out, only some days, right? :) It feels so good to sign those papers and know that it's a done deal! I can't wait to come see you...

Alesa Larsen said...

Congrats. That is such an exciting day.

Stephanie said...

Hooray! So happy for you! What a great step. When do you move? I'll bet you can hardly wait to get there and put "you" into the house. Make sure you post pictures.

Brock and Kimber said...

Hey Andrea, yes I do remember you from the student ward. It has been a long time. You have an adorable family. Congratulations on the purchase of a home. You will have to let me know of any others from the old ward who have blogs.

Amber said...

It's so scary, yet so exciting to buy a house. Congratulations though, enjoy your new home!

Ashlee said...

YEAHHHH!! Congratulations! As I have been planting flowers and crafting lately, I have been dreaming of what our home will one day look like. Eventually we'll get there. Until then, you will have to post lots of pics of your new home once you get settled so I can live vicariously! I'm excited for you! Congrats on Graduation too Jonathan, what a huge achievement and goal to have reached! You will be great!

Fords said...

Congratulations!

Dave and Lindsay said...

I am so excited for you guys!! I hope that we can come out and visit you in Arkansas.

Karin said...

That is so awesome that you guys finally get to settle down, it's about time!!! Just kidding. I'm excited for you guys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails