Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A New Tag

I was Tagged by my friend Calli, and I had to call her to figure out just how to do this. So this is how it works, you google your answer to the questions, and then post the picture that comes up.

Here is what I came up with:


Favorite Food: Pancakes(best from IHOP) I like any kind, but I really love buttermilk syrup.
I can eat pancakes for any meal.




What is your age: I am happy to say that I am 29. I will not be so happy to say 30 in a few more months. AHHH!! This picture came up, and I thought I would love to spend my 30th birthday here.




What is your middle name? I actually don't have one. But Stella says that I can just use hers.



What is your college Major? I majored in Public Relations. It was pretty interesting. I really enjoyed it, but then I decided to go to beauty school.



Favorite Vacation: I have to say that my favorite vacation was the island of St. Kitts. It was such a nice relaxing getaway, and I reflect on it often. This is actually a picture of the hotel that we stayed at.



Bad Habit: I try to do too many things at once, and I get in over my head. I am determined, so I always get them done, but not without a lot of anxiety. This comic describes me so well. I am a master at multi-tasking.




Pets Name: Jonathan and I have never actually had a pet. The last pet that was sort of part of my family was my parents cat named Noah.



Place you would like to visit: I would love to go back to Saba. We have so many wonderful memories there. I want to go back, and just live the simple life.



Place we live now: Because my blog isn't on a private setting, I am not going to post that. I thought this picture was a good "private setting."



Place you would like to live: Our new House. I can't wait, and I am ready to move in. I just wish it was here with all my friends, and that we were closer to our family. I guess you can't have it all.



I tag: Everyone who needs to learn how to add an outside image like I did. I am kind of slow at the computer, but I am getting better with all this digital scrapbooking. Hey, I learned something new tonight.

4 comments:

Ash said...

I love the new house. How fun for you guys. How many times have you guys moved since you've been married. I thought our 8 was a lot, but I'm pretty sure you've beat me. You've definitely beat me by miles.
Congrats on the new house and new adventure, and GOOD LUCK!

Krysta said...

Cute tag! I'm glad you learned something new...not that you needed to. I think you're already pretty computer saavy!

Ashlee said...

Beautiful pics!! I got an e-mail that had the bubble wrap link in it!!

Fords said...

Okay-it was like Christmas today!! I opened the mailbox and there was a package from you - I am so excited going through all of the stuff. Thanks so much!! It looks like I do have stuff that you don't have, so I will for sure send it to you. Thanks again - you made my day (I was supposed to get the house cleaned today, but it doesn't look like that will happen now)!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails