Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A better day...

Not that all of my days the last 6 months have been unbearable, but I noticed a change in my attitude today. It was all because of the WEATHER!! I turned the air conditioning on in the car today, and I couldn't help but smile. Warmth makes me HAPPY!! I am so done with this cold weather. Unfortunaltely this weekend is going to be rainy and cold. I guess I will go back to being GRUMPY again. I am glad that summer is right around the corner. I only wish we had a better spring.

2 comments:

Fords said...

I agree completely. I normally love spring because I like the cooler weather and the rain - but this has been awful!! I hope that it warms up for you so that you can get back outside.

Krysta said...

Nice weather makes all the difference in the worlsd!

Related Posts with Thumbnails