Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A few random thoughts...



Aren't these flowers beautiful? They are all over here, and they just look amazing. It is so fun to drive around and take in God's beauty.


It's official: I am officially a SOCCER MOM!! These are a few precious photos of what we have been doing the last month. Jex has been involved with soccer(and I don't think he loves it), but we are giving it a go. Stella took a 4 week dance class. She had her recital last Saturday, and was so adorable. I just had to share. It is fun to be involved with your kids, and watch them learn and grow. I am grateful that we can offer a few opportunities like this for our children. However, I do think it is so important to keep a balance. Family and being together should always take precedence over the pressure to be involved in every activity out there. I hope and pray that my children can find one, possibly two things that they enjoy. I believe that it is good for them on so many levels. I also feel that it is even better just to be a KID!!

So there are a couple of my random thoughts, all about God's Beauty and letting them be little.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I totally agree with you about finding the balance. It's so good to have activities that give you "worth" and interaction. But it's just as important to just "be". You're a great mom and those are some darling kids!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Those pictures are so cute!!

Lacy said...

Isn't being a soccer mom fun? I don't think Canyon loves soccer either. I love that Stella is in dance, she is too cute!

Krysta said...

They look so cute! Maybe Jex will start to like soccer after more time. Don't you love being out on the field watching them play? It's addicting! I couldn't agree more about being involved in just a little, not lots...it's too much and then all the little important things about a family get forgotten about.

Related Posts with Thumbnails