Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Stella's Dance Recital

Stella has been taking dance. It was a four week session, and on Saturday they had their "recital." It was so cute. It is called dancing with Disney. She loved every minute of it. She really enjoyed when they did their final number to "Part of your World" from The Little Mermaid. She is quite the dancer. She listened well, and followed instructions. They did tap and ballet. Her she is doing a few things at the bar in her tap shoes. (Oh, I just have to share, when I do her hair like this, everyone comments, everywhere we go. She loves the attention. We call it the princess crown. What little girl wouldn't want their hair like this?)

6 comments:

Dave and Lindsay said...

I bet that was so much fun for her.

Krysta said...

She looks adorable. It's so fun to see them in action!

Fords said...

So cute - I actually wish I could do my hair like that.

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

Stella is so cute. I loved watching her tap.

Pam said...

Stella you are sooo pretty with your hair in a crown!! And you are a great dancer too!! Tell your mom thanks for taking pictures and video of you so that we can see you!!! love you grandma

KW said...

My little girl is growing up so fast, sniff sniff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails